Solar panels are one of the best methods to lower your energy bills since they can be used to channel the power of the sun to generate electricity. This is also a very efficient method of transforming the power source of either your residential or commercial system to a more eco-friendly source. Solar energy is green, environmentally friendly and a clean source of power. The way it works is the light photons generated by the sun are absorbed by the solar panels which consist of solar cells that convert it into DC power.
This DC power is later converted into AC power for use in your house with the help of an inverter. It is best to seek help from expert solar installers to check for the feasibility and installation of the panels on your roof. Users often ask these questions:
- What should I look for when buying solar panels?
- What to know about buying solar panels?
- What to look for when buying solar panels?
This blog provides essential things to consider before installing solar panels.
5 Tips for Solar Panel Buyers
- Consult your friends or family members for recommendations for solar companies to select. It is highly likely that someone in your neighbourhood or your friend has already installed a solar panel; you can consult them for advice.
- Warranty is essential for solar panels as well; hence ensure the solar panel supplier you select offers a substantial warranty on the panels. This should ideally be a 25-year warranty for the solar panel system since they should ideally last long. The fact that they are long-lasting is why it is beneficial for homeowners or business owners.
- The ideal place for solar panel installation is the roof however not all roofs are suitable for placing solar panels. It is essential that you first request the firm to perform a feasibility test for the installation of the panels. This will include analysing your power requirements, establishing the number of panels you require and ensuring you have sufficient roof space for this purpose. It is also essential to ensure there are no obstructions like tall buildings or trees.
- Places that often experience bad weather like high winds or cyclones need to pay special attention to the solar panel mounting. The mounting brackets should be cyclone rated and wind certified to ensure the panels remain on your roof in spite of heavy winds. It is also essential to use a good solar power inverter to ensure maximum efficiency of your system.
- It is a good practice to consult a few solar firms for quotes on the installation of the solar panels prior to selecting one since this is a major purchase. The installation of solar panels is a major cost however, it helps reduce or eliminate the energy bills making it beneficial in the longer run. The government also offers a few incentives which will lower the overall cost.
Benefits of seeking help from professionals
Circuit Alert Electrical & Solar is the best solar company in Brisbane. It is a clean, non-polluting and renewable source of energy that is very effective for generating electricity. Our energy bills tend to be high when the heating or cooling units are in use. Solar panels installation can help eliminate these big bills.
At Circuit Alert Electrical & Solar we value our customers and provide high-quality solar panels that are very efficient when it comes to generating clean energy. This is a locally owned and operated business located in Brisbane. We happen to be associated with Rexel Australia which is a firm that is spread out in over 32 countries and has had a presence in the Australian electrical industry for more than 100 years. You can trust us for solar panel installation for your home or office.